Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 8, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: 'FRAMED BEAUTY'


A NEW RELEASE TODAY :

I’d like to share a card I’ve made with one of my drawings now available as a digistamp in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY STORE, called

FRAMED BEAUTY


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen. I added some bling and pattern to her dresstoo. Here is a detailed view of the image:




The oval is part of the image, as are the flowers, I fussy cut out the image and stuck it onto some fresh flower print DP.  The other items from my stash used to make this card are:
white CS card base

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jen! Love the image, coloring & flowers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have coloured her hair and dress...they look amazing. Thanks for playing with us over at Stampin With the Dragon. Hope to see you again.
    Cheers, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen this card is so cheery...I love it. Your coloring and embellishments are outstanding. Thank you for joining us this week at ARTistic Inspirations~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card cute image thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!