Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MY HAT FOR THE MONTWOOD SENIORS ASSOCIATION

I decided that as Thursday's Christmas Party for the Montwood (our local area) Seniors Association would be my first as their President, I would wear a fancy Christmas hat, and this is the one that I chose to embellish:


I added a large and luxurious gold wired bow and a I (heart) Santa Badge, and to the Santa Hat on the badge I have sewn on two little bells:



I have a couple of Christmas parties to attend in the next week or two, so this hat will be well worn in long before Christmas!

and oh yes, the bright sunshine you see in the background is REAL ---- YAY - I can see the sun today after week on week of rain!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love it!! :0) You go, you red-hot hat mama! ;)
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain here to Jen, lots of lol. Love your hat, love that big bow too. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week. Hope you have fun at your parties.

    Abbie (Co Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun and festive! Thanks for joining us in the LLC Anything but a card- challenge. Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!