Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 21, 2013

WHITE ON WHITE WITH A POP OF PINK

A South African (closed) group of which I am a member has a July card challenge - white on white with a pop of colour.

While I find this a particularly challenging theme, what is even more difficult, in my opinion, is to get a good photograph of the finished card.

Here is my entry:


To construct this card I used (from the base up)



white CS card base
white CS diecut
white 3D scored and folded white CS 'vase' adorned with white pearls
white CS punched flowers
two of the flowers have pink gem centres, and have  petals missing, which I have coloured pink using alcohol markers
fancy white pearls
white oorganza ribbon

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


HIDING IN MY CRAFTROOM, #107, FREESTYLE

 

3 comments:

  1. I just love white on white.... you did a great job! Love the added pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white on white card you created! Thanks for playing at Hiding in my Craft Room!

    lovies, =o) kel
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral card:) Thank you so much for joining us over at the Crafting When We Can Challenge x
    Good Luck!
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!