Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 26, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGE :: FRIDAY ALCOHOL MARKER CHALLENGE


ANYTHING GOES
(with an optional Christmas twist)


Now what could be easier!    All skill levels and styles are not only welcomed but encouraged.  Let's put those alcohol markers (any brand) to good use and show off your talent!
Our sponsor for the month of July is Bombshells Stamps!  They have a wide variety of vintage designs, retro humor and attitude stamps for card-making and scrapbooking.  Pop over and check them out!

*Please be sure to follow the theme and the rules to be
eligible for the prizes.*


Here is my DT inspiration card for you 


My card features a Bugaboo image called Snowman Block which is one of the new releases in the Bugaboo Store this week.

I used Copics to colour the image, and added Stickles and Glossy Accents.

Isn't he just the cutest?

To make up my card I used the following

white CS base card
red CS card mats
offcuts of 3 different DP's
2 different satin ribbon and bows
gold star metal brad
gold metal filigree corner

I sewed on some seed beads to the holly berries 



I would love to see what you create for this challenge! 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN


6 comments:

  1. Delightful card, Jen! Love the papers and details! Adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture given by adding beads to berries .
    Love the background paper and the super cute image .
    Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely vibrant card thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. your corner embellishment is gorgeous and love those vibrant colours

    thanks a lot for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES


    Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun little festive creation, Jen. Thanks for playing along with us.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. great christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Kim x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!