Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 12, 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Today's freebie from Bugaboo Stamps is just perfect for a little girl celebrating a 5th birthday!

Here is how I used the image on my card:


The image was fussy cut after being coloured with Copics and a white gel pen.  I added some Stickles to the #5

I used the following from my stash to make my card :

 white CS card base
purple CS card mats
two different DP offcuts
paper flowers from BLUEBERRY BEAR
flat back pearls from BLUEBERRY BEAR
The sentiment "Cute" is a peel off

Click HERE to link to the Catch the bug blog to see my fellow Dteamies' creations and to find the link to the freebie download.


luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
Durban
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add his card to the following challenges:
MY CRAFT CREATIONS, ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE 8/7 - 20/7

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bright card, thank you for joining the my craft creations challenge. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. You are right that image is perfect for our "Numbers" challenge at Creative Craft Challenges. Thanks for playing and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!