Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE :: POTTED ORCHID

One of Sunday's new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy is Potted Orchid, one of my own drawings:

The image comes already in its own frame - I coloured using Copics and  a white gel pen :


To keep this card relatively CAS Iused only a lilac CS mat and three flatback pearlS from BLUEBERRY BEAR.

Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and so beautifully colored too! It's such a perfect image for a clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab image, thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful, love the simple character of this card. Wonderfully colored image. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous! I love this CAS style and your coloring is spectacular! We are currently looking for another DT member if you have interest. We have it announced on our Facebook page ... https://www.facebook.com/DigiHavenChallenges?hc_location=timeline. Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven. Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - gorgeous!! Love that image and the coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card, and such a beautiful image. This stood out for me on MIM x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!