Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 6, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI-ALL DRESSED UP

Four of my drawings of Misteri have been released in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store today.

This one is called Misteri - All Dressed Up  and here is the card I made using it:



I used Copics to colour the image, as well as a white gel pen



This is the list of supplies from my hoarded stash that I used to make the card:

white CS base card
lilac CS card mat
lilac littered DP
oval die cut
sewn on sequins and beads
satin and organza ribbon double bow
large gem with etched flower centre
sentiment on tag

luv’n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card, thank you for playing along with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge blog.

    kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible colors and coloring.... You've taken the theme of CARING from the Path of Positivity challenge in another direction... your sentiment says it all...

    Sandy S
    ~Path of Positivity DT member~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, live the colours, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your Misteri drawings. This is so perfect for our CARING theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Caring Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jen, (sadly) that is the first time I have laughed out loud today--that sentiment is priceless and as Sandy said, definitely takes the concept of caring in a whole new direction. Glad to see more of your wonderful drawings. I actually used one of yours on my own card within the last week. You are so talented! Thanks for taking part in this month's Path of Positivity Challenge. Congrats on your top seven placing in the last.

    Lisa D., Owner

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!