Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DAY 5 OF BUGABOO STAMPS :: CHRISTMAS IN JULY CELEBRATION WEEK


 What do reindeer hang on their Christmas trees?

Horn -aments!

Day 5 of our celebration at Bugaboo Stamps, and as it's Wednesday, we get to share with you a humorous Christmas card we've made:


My card features the Bugaboo image called Make it Snappy - Reindeer Trio, and I used Copics to do the colouring.

I have added Glossy Accents to the reindeer's noses and gems to the 'horn-aments'


To make up my card here's what i did:
white CS card base > printed the sentiment on the outside > printed the answer to the riddle and the Christms smiley on the inside > added the torn washi tape > added the image over the washi tape > cut a window in the front of the card > surrounded the window with gems


That's it! short and sweet!

Click HERE to find out just how YOU can win some fabulous digi pack prizes from Bugaboo Stamps by entering our week long CHRISTMAS IN JULY celebrations!

I would like to dd my card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
Durban
SOUTH AFRICA

14 comments:

  1. Jen - lovely reindeer -you cannot go wrong with reindeer - you did a wonderful job thanks for sharing and for the Bugaboo Hop - Gail
    utb 01 @ att dot net no spaces

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love their shiny noses. Thank you for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I love your Reindeer. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love cards with humour! excellent card Jen. Thanks for joining in this months Christmas in July challenge over at The Stamp Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. teehee, love the punny sentiment! Your colouring is fab!
    Thanks so much for linking up at The Stamp Spot this month!
    Jess D TSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use for the washi tape, and a fun card.
    Cindt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is super. What a clever saying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny!! I love the fun layout too. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tape and such a funny card. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun Christmas card, Jen!
    Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot, Christmas in July challenge!

    Sandra
    TSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. super fun card, I love a good pun and bugaboo stamps are so fun and adorable!

    Love the strips of red and gold here and your colouring! Great work!


    Thanks so much for playing along at The Stamp spot this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!