Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 28, 2013

A BEADED (CAS) CHRISTMAS CARD

I have wanted to try this idea for a long time, and have now made my card:


I created the Christmas wreath by embroidering the beads onto the cardstock, added the ribbon and a sequin, with a gold peel off sentiment in the centre - that's it!


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning....you took you a while to make the string of beads!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. Love your use of the theme: clean and simple . Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Hugs Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thats sooooo stunning and such hard work with all thosse beads but totally worth it

    thanks a lot for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES


    Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning creation Jen! I love the beadwork!
    Thanks for celebrating Christmas in July with us at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at A.R.T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen this is a smashing card.

    Love the wreath was a great idea.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Jen ... this is amazing and just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining our ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    Hope you are well ... miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beaded wreath - beautiful! Your card fits our CAS challenge perfectly at Glitter and Sparkle Challenge Blog. Thank you for playing with us and good luck in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
    my blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
    P.S. I am following you now. I would love it if you would follow me. I am a new blogger looking for followers - I have candy too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!