Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 6, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI IN LOVE

Four of my drawings of Misteri have been released in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store today.

This one is called Misteri in Love and here is the card I made using it:


I used Copics to colour the image, as well as a white gel pen:



This is the list of supplies from my hoarded stash that I used to make the card:

white CS base card
white CS card mat
white and blue layered flowers
flatback pearl centres
white and blue satin ribbon and double bow
sewn on sequins and beads
pearl bead hearts and pearl leaves


luv’n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. Love Misteri's handsome partner. Maybe you should start a Misteri and Ken range.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty!! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Such a fabulous image- well done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn DT
    Crafted My Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a lovely love themed card, and the design - white on top and decorated at the bottom - really works well with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done card!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, did you draw that yourself? Beautiful!! Makes me wanna start with drawing again :) Gorgeous card too. Thank you for joining us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with at CRAFT in our Wedding and Anniversary Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!