Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: BAMBOO

Here is a card I made with one of my own drawings released as a digistamp at Digistamps 4 Joy this past weekend.


I bought some new CS to use as base cards and inadvertently used it to print my image onto - but when I started colouring with the Copics I realised my error!  This board is too glossy for colouring but when taking a second look at the result, I think I like the look of it - it almost looked like water/acrylics so I decided to carry on ... and this is the result.  What do you think - be truthful, please?


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. Your digital paper background is great and perfect for our challenge at Sentimental Sundays. Thanks for joining us. Hope to see you again next week.
    Ellen (SS-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love your drawing...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this lovley card and the great charm with us at Delicious Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the end-result. The drawing is beautiful and the colouring works perfectly with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes the colouring is great!! mistakes somtimes lead to great results! ;)
    thanks so much for sharing on love to scrap! challenge blog
    shuly DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way your image turned out, it looks great! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!