Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 13, 2013

CHRISTMAS IN JULY WITH BUGABOO STAMPS



Welcome my stop on the Third Annual Christmas in July Celebration for Bugaboo!  You have landed in my hometown of Durban, South Africa - this is what Christmas Day in Durban looks like (hot summer days, beautiful beaches ...!)


Can you believe it has been three years since we started seeing the adorable Bugaboo images all over the web???    Jodie still amazes me each week and I am so proud to be on her team.   We would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support of Bugaboo Stamps - without you we would be nothing!   

Ok enough mushy stuff, so let’s get on with our week-long Christmas in July Celebration!   We have lots planned this week with our Blog Hop, the weekly challenge but daily challenges as well.  Not only have we adapted our challenges to fit in with our Christmas Celebration but our prizes will make it seem like it’s really Christmas!  

Today we start off with a Theme Challenge to get you in the mood!  For your trouble you could win one of our Daily prizes which is our special Christmas in July  Set and 10, 7 or 4 free images, and an opportunity to be a future guest designer as we have discovered that Bugaboo Fans/Followers are some of the best designers out there!

If you have landed here by accident, and you would like to hop from the beginning, click HERE
If you landed here from the talented Jennifer Zeeb's blog, you are right where you should be!  

Now, with all the 'housekeeping' out of the way, let me show you my Santa (remember I told you Christmas is in midsummer in South Africa)

The image on my card is called Tropical Santa - Tubing .
The Tropical Santa range is perfect for sharing Christmas messages in South Africa!

Leave a comment to say you've stopped here and YOU could be in the running for one of the fabulous prizes.  

Now while it's not necessary for you to become a follower of my blog, it is important that you leave a comment at EVERY stop of the hop in order to be eligible for the prize draw.

Your next stop is the talented Julie Temple where you will be introduced to another Santa!

Thanks for stopping by!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

42 comments:

  1. A sweet card Jen and for the great pics of your town in December.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be tubing with Santa! Your card is very cute! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring job. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love that beach-hut background.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...love how Santa has got a bit of color on his face from the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE it, Jen! Fab coloring (as always) and I love the paper with all the houses/beach huts on it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW! What a sweet little Santa!! Really fun creation! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I love this card.

    That paper goes so well with that image.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tropical Santas are good for Christmas cards in New Zealand too. Great to see someone else who celebrates Christmas in summer. Love the beach huts - great Christmas paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! I love how you used the red jewels and your coloring is fabulous! The image looks great with your fabulous background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tubing Santa have some nice fun before his big day. I love this hop and we have a great CTB team. So glad to be apart of it.. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally perfect card Jen for a summery Christmas!! So adorable.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE this Jen (and that gorgeous photo of Durban!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute image - love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As always, You are sharing another GORGEOUS card! Great Job Jen! Love the colors and DP! LOVE LOVE LOVE working with such a talented friend! MWAH! Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card. Love the little circle on top.
    I would love you to visit my blog if you get a chance. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a jolly card & super colouring of that great image. Love it, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so appropriate for our Christmases. Beautiful card and I love the added corners.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I love how your image pops on your card. He is just too cute! Totally adorable!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully coloured, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. O my, what a jolly card. Lovely Santa tubing and great backgroundpapers with all the beachhouses!! Love it! xxx Marianne MW

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an amazing card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super card, Jen! That beach house paper is so unique! I love the corner embellishes you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Tropical Santa. That is my kind of Santa Clause, I live in warm, hot, Arizona and so many people celebrate Christmas in a pool or hot tube. Your card is adorable and I love the background paper and the 25th Dec sentiment . Thank you for sharing wit us hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all the bling on your card, esp the upper corners. Santa is lookin good thanks to your great coloring. TFS
    DebiB

    thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

    visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute card, Jen! I was very envious of your "Christmas in Durban" picture. Oh--to have Christmas in warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your tropical Santa - this truly is Xmas in July. The image is adorable and I love your colouring and backing paper. Thanks for the great blog hop! It's fun to get some inspiration - some days I really need it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so cute. Always love your coloring, and you've done him up so beautifully as usual. Fun papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card, Jen! So fun! Makes me wanna spend the day in the sun and sand!

    Hugs,
    Becky G
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute! I love the papers and incredible coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this! The layout, the papers, the colors, it all works so well together! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The background paper compliments the fun tubin Santa.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute, Cute Santa! Love the choice of background paper! thanks for sharing and for the Bugaboo Hop - Gail
    utb 01 @ att dot net no spaces

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute card and I like your background paper a lot! TFS!

    Life is good!
    kren
    @http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your card is adorable - love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ooohh Great card! Love that background paper and your coloring is fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautifully colors - I'm loving the Summertime Santas. Wonderful Blog Hop - never too early to start thinking about the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your Santa is adorable as is your card. Loving the hop!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!