Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS' CHRISTMAS IN JULY - DAY FOUR




Are you enjoying the Christmas in July celebrations as much as I am?

Today is day four, and as it's tuesday, I am sharing a new release with you, in fact it's one of the images in the prizes for the celebration week.

At the same time we are playing bingo for the challenge, and here is the bingo board:


clip_image006_thumb

Here is my card, with the image coloured in Copics:

 
To make up my card I used the following from my stash :

white CS card base
red CS card mat
red CS die cut with sewn on sequins and beads
plaid ribbon

Click HeRE to link to the Catch the Bug blog to find out more information about this week's celebrations, the challenges, and the prizes,   ............. and oh yes, some fabulous creations by the DT ladies of  Bugaboo stamps.

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
Durban
SOUTH AFRICA 

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:
 


SHOPPING OUR STASH, #110, STRANGEST CRAFT STORE BUY (mine was this plaid ribbon as it’s almost too shiny to be photographed and it’s gift wrapping ribbon, which they didn’t tell me!)







13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used and the image is really cute, thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes for our anything goes challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness this is a very pretty card! What great coloring with the Copics- and SEWN ON SEQUINS! Wow! Thanks for linking up with Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenges.
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com






    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Lovely sequins and outstanding card! thanks for sharing and for the Bugaboo Hop - Gail
    utb 01 @ att dot net no spaces

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love how you colored the image - the stocking is so bright and cheerful....and that wall - looks so real!! Very nice layout too. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps....hope to see you again next week.

    Blessings,
    Zella
    Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I love the wreath around the image, very nice indeed. Thanks for entering it in the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for using markers and sharing your wonderful creation at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, shiny! Hahaha! Yeah, I've had some weird ribbons in my day. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fab and fun holiday card, and i looooooove the super-shiny ribbon! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (most interesting!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Bugaboo stamps and the wreath die cut is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!