Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 19, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ COPICS AND OTHER ALCOHOL MARKERS CHALLENGE!

Another Friday has rolled around and it's time to tell you about the new challenge at The Outlawz today.

Our theme is TRAVEL  and here is my card to entice you to enter:

The image featured on my card is a Kenny K called Madison Attitude and I have coloured her using Copics and  white gel pen.

This close up will show that I I have printed the image on textured cardstock, and the wnderful effect it gives:

I have paper pieced the beret, and added some Copics shading to give it depth.

To make up my card I used the following from my stash :

brown CS card base
travel themed DP (I cut part of the plane so that i could layer it over the image)
the sentiments were computer printed onto very thin paper and added over the top of the DP:



The bottom border is part of the same DP that I used to paper piece the beret, and I added an offcut of ricrac.

Layered paper flowers and pearls are my embellishments.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
INSPIRED BY, #84 I was inspired by the travel theme (5)
CREATIVE MOMENTS, #21, TRAVEL

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


6 comments:

  1. Too cute, love that image and your coloring it fabulous! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Jen! Love the colors and the fun image! Great coloring and paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girly card, perfect colouring, love your embellishments, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay what a fab card - she sure looks cool jet setting off on her hols ! Thanks for joining in at creative Moments holidays challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fantastic card Jen! Your coloring amazes me!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs - Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project, I love this image.
    Thanks for being part of the challenge at Creative Moments.
    Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!