Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 13, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI AS CINDERS

My little character that I draw, Misteri, features in two of the new releases at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY today.  
The first new release Misteri is called

MISTERI AS CINDERS



I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen



To make up my card I used the following hoarded items from my stash :

white CS card base
orange CS card mats
floral striped DP
seam binding
satin ribbon bow
antique lace
spray of flowers, berries and leaves
sewn on sequins and beads
tag
peel off sentiment
gems

MS corner punch  

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Jen, I love your image and how you've coloured her. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week for our Fur & Feathers challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card, brilliantly coloured, fab! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the coloring, it so pretty! Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is FANTASTIC!! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the orange, coloring, and the image!! Stunning!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!
    Blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!