Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 20, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MINI MISTERI - DANCING



The Digistamps 4 Joy store has released another of my Misteri drawings as a digitamp today.  I thought it would be fun to see Misteri's yiounger sister, or even Misteri as a child, so this one is called


MINI MISTERI - DANCING


And I’d like to share the card I made using it:



 I coloured the image using copics and a white gel pen, and here is a better look at the image:

 To construct my card, I used the following  

white CS card base
black CS card mats
rock star themed glittered DP 
black and maroon satin ribbon (layered)
black musical note brads
black gems
layered flowers with sewn on flower sequins and beads
peel off sentiment  (coloured black using Copics)
 
luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring of the image, great designed card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card - great image and layout! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for the Anything Goes Challenge - good luck on the draw! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely fun card, love the image and papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog, hope we see your work again.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation :)

    Thank you for joining us at brownsugar.

    Julie (AnyOldCraft) DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. very lovely image and beautifully coloured! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card hunni.

    Love that image and the flowers.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    Good luck

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool card :) super image and design :) thanks for joining penny s challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!