Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 13, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: FEELIN' FLAT?

Another of my drawings is one of the new releases at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY today.  This sad little car image is called 

FEELIN' FLAT?


I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen


To make up my card I used the following hoarded items from my stash :

white CS card base
blue CS card mat
die to cutout the blue smiley
row of gems
the sentiment is a little poem I wrote myself


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wee card, love the image, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge, karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 'fun' card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! That sentiment made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card love the extra face to the spellbinders cut fantastic use of that. Love that you use your stash and the coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Card A Day Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!