Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 21, 2014

SUPREME SCRAP AND CARD TOURNAMENT 2015 - MONOGRAM CHALLENGE

To pre-register for the 2015 Supreme Scrap and Card Tournament, you need to create a monogram to be used as your avatar - 

Well - I tried ........


two layers of a cereal box glues together - drew a freehand "J" - cut it out - covered in DP - sanded edges - distressed edges - distressed inked the DP - splashed on water

Then it was ready for the embellishments:
flower attached with an eyelet

antique lace sewn on and embellished with sequins and beads


punched and eyeletted lace detail


'antique' gem


This monogram is so 'me' - old soul - bling - little bit of country and little bit of rock n roll.

I hope this is acceptable to the judges and gets me pre-registered for the tournament.

Thanks for visiting me today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!