Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 12, 2014

CHILL, BIRTHDAY BOY

I think cards for teenage boys are the hardest to make, and I hope this one will appeal 



The image featured is called Racing Rick from Make it Crafty that was printed onto cream cardstock, and coloured using Copics


I generaed my own "Keep Calm" sentiment, and added a metal jeans button as the embellishment.


The card base is a deeper cream cardstock, and i used a turquoise  CS mat.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
Durban
South Africa

I would like to add my card to the following challenges





8 comments:

  1. Love this card. I have 3 sons and it is so hard to find something suitable. Thanks for joining in the challenge over at The Crafting Café x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, LOVE that image! I'm sure it will appeal very much! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this great 'teen' card with us at Craftyhands, good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Love it Jen! Great image!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Jen, fabulous image, thank you for sharing with us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card :)

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool male card! Your sentiment is fun too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Make it Colourful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!