Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 28, 2014

A PINK GIRLY CARD

I used an image from Mo Manning to create this card:


I love Mo's images because of the challenge in colouring them,  This one is coloured using Copics:


Used on my CAS card are:

white CS card base
pink CS mat
pink organza ribbon
pink flat back pearls

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA  

I would like to add my card to the following challenges






6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous image and super card. Love the shading round the little girl. Thanks for joining us again at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Jen...this is stunning...love the image and how you've coloured it. Wow...super cute.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at One Stitch at a Time in our Anything Goes challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a beautiful card. I love it :) Thanks for joining our challenge at OSAAT. ~ Anne Lise ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT with this gorgeous card. What a great image of Mo's you've chosen and beautifully coloured too. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie I just love this creation, your colours are brilliant, gorgeous work, thank you for joining us at Mo's this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the colors!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis! I hope to see you again at our current challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!