Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 29, 2014

NEW RELEASE :: BUGABOO STAMPS

Tuesday means new release day at Bugaboo Stamps, and one of these is this cool cat trio used on my card:


I used the png versions of the images and merged them - they coloured using Copics:



Also on my card are :


red CS base
patterned DP
red CS diecut


gold gems
pin k CS diecuts rolled into tiny roses


blue satin ribbon and bow
yellow star button
peel off birthday sentiment

Click here to link to the new releases in the Bugaboo Store

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges

FAIRYTALE STAMPERS, #37, BINGO (RIBBON/GLITTER/BUTTON)


9 comments:

  1. Super cute card! The cats are so fun! Great colors too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Cut It Up!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I like how you colored the cats to match your patterned paper. Thanks for linking to our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card
    thank you that you are in the Fairytale Stampers join
    hugs
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  4. so eine schöne karte, alles vorhanden, was das bingo vorgibt.
    danke für deine beteiligung bei den fairytale stampers..
    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow das ist ja großartig geworden
    Hab lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei Fairytale Stampers
    Grüßle Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cat trio is just too cute!!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers and good luck :-)

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, thanks for entering into the eclectic challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these images! Great layout too. Thank you for joining Kitty Bee's Aloha Friday Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you merged the kittens & your coloring is awesome.. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    Peggy T., DT member

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!