Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 20, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: JUST US

Three more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and the first of them is  called 

JUST US 

Here is the card I made using the image:


I used Copics for the colouring


The following was raided from my stash to create my card

white CS base
pink CS mats
I stamped the script on the DP, using a clear stamp a and distress ink, sanded with a sandpaper block, water spritzed it and then sponged the edges with distress ink


There is also part of a diecut, diecut flourishes, and diecut rolled flowers (using an Impression Obsession die)
pearls, and gems on my card :


The sentiment is a peel-off.

The image is available as png and jpeg files, and also a pre-coloured version (the version you see on my card)

Thank for visiting my blog today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous image and card, I really love the colors and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your image publication! Your card is lovely. Great hair colors. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog. Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to thank you for sharing your card at the anything goes challenge at Color Me Creative, too! So glad to see it in the gallery. Your coloring is lovely. Best - Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Great coloring too. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, Another Fabulous card. I love the soft colors and the bling bling. Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, and gorgeous embellishment! Thanks for dropping this off on our doorstep this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!