Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A PROUD ANNOUNCEMENT

I am proud to announce that I am now a member of the doodle Pantry Creative Design Team!
I am so excited to be working with such a talented artist, fabulous images, and talented members of the DT!

 Design Team Member for Doodle  Pantry

My first project is this birthday card made with 'Cute Cake' – the image is from the April 1st. 2014 release at Doodle Pantry, see here for all the new images.  

Cute Cake -April 1-24 only FREE w/purchase


Free with Purchase:  Doodle Pantry is offering the above cake image as their free with purchase stamp set  from April 1st thru  April 24th.  The stamp set contains coloured and non coloured images, digital papers, and sentiments.


This is my card made with the image and one of the sentiments from the set:


I coloured the image with Copics, a white gel pen and Glossy Accents:



I used a white CS base
pink CS mats
punched flowers with large brad centres
ribbon
gems

New  Challenge DPDC#45


CHALLENGE  DATE: April.1st 1200 Noon EST- April. 24th 9:00 PM .   The challenge has a featured  image that will be emailed to all who join the challenge using  a Doodle Pantry image . It will be available to challenge participants from Feb 1st to 24th only and can then be purchased online at the Doodle Pantry Shop. DPDC45 featured image is the  stamp set  called 'Petite Bouquet'!

Petite Bouquet - Featured for DPDC45


I hope you will join us!  Here is the link to the Doodle Party challenge on the blog.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


16 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, Jen! This is a beauty. Love the fabulous colors and the pop the glossy accents adds to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bling and the great layout of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. I love the colors you used plus those purple accent flowers are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful and that cake DOES look good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jen this is just lovely. I'm going to have to eat some cake soon as I keep seeing cake images that are making me hungry!! LOL !!

    What a lovely creation.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week for our Anything Goes challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the wonderfully colored image :D Thanks for playing along with us at OSAAT Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin (fancy meeting you here)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the team Jen. What a gorgeous card! Love your colors and those fabulous flowers.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, love your version of the cute cake, fabulous! Welcome to the team
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card and love the strong colours you've. Used. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Jen
    Fabulous coloring!!
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink for our Birthday challenge.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen beautiful colouring, love those glossy accents, great layout. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful birthday card!!
    Welcome to the DP team!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!