Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 28, 2014

A GIRLY PIRATE

This is my card using the freebie from Saturated Canary


I coloured the image using Copics

Used on my card are

white CS base
lilac CS mat
lilac ribbon
lilac diecut
lilac gems
sewn on sequins and beads
a charm, coloured purple with alcohol inks

Thanks for visiting my blog today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


8 comments:

  1. She's super cute and you've coloured her beautifully. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen...love what you've created here with the lovely image. I have it in my stash to colour and hope to get to it soon !! Love the purple you've used and that little charm is just lovely too.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at One Stitch at a Time in our Anything Goes challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this sassy girl - those boots are the best! Your coloring is fabulous, especially her hair. Thanks for playing along with our birthday challenge at Color Me Creative. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some mad coloring skills you have there girl! Love the bling down the ribbon too - creative! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful project & creativity at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create:
    #69 ATG
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge at OSAAT. ~ Anne Lise ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT with this beautifully coloured card. Lovely colours chosen too. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love this pirate girl! She shows the world her personality and is accepted for it. Can totally see her thriving out on the streets today and being loved for it! Fantastic job coloring her *♡*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome colouring, as always :-) That charm is perfect too, an all round lovely card! Tthanks for sharing it with us in the "Birthdays" challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!