Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A POSH FEMININE CARD

I made anther card for my collection today, this one is an all- purpose card for a lady, rather a  posh card:


The image featured is Bugaboo Stamps' Heels Curls and it's coloured with Copics:


To create my card I used

white CS card base
red/black/white CS mats
black/white swirly DP
pink gems 
red gem
silver ribbon and bow

thank for visiting me today

luv'n hugz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRiCA

I would like to add this to the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. I totally adore this digi! It shall be mine! Wonderful card - very girly

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya can't get any better than fabulous heels! Love this Jen. Very posh indeed. Thanks so much for entering our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and cute at the same time. Very nice,\. Thanks for playing the digi makeover challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card... love the bling!thanks for joining us at Pile it on this week! Hope you join us again for a new challenge that started today - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image, and so posh with the red and black!
    Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite color combos!! Very nice card! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!