Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 17, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING

This card features a digital image of one of my pencil drawings (1974), made while I was still at school:


Here is a closer look


To create this card I printed the image and a sentiment onto white CS, die cut it, and added the spray of flowers, pearls and gems.  The background is black CS.

Thank or visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

i would like to add my card to the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and such strong feelings in that drawing, ah! the young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen - very cool drawing and how lovely for it to be so personal to you:) Thanks for playing at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wonderful image and a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions' challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!