Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 3, 2014

A CAS TAG

The image used on my tag is from Bugaboo Stamps,and they are the balloons from the Mini Set - Birthday Girl


The image was coloured using Copic markers, and I added Glossy Accents and Stickles:


To create my tag I used a needle and black thread and extended the balloon strings and added a black satin ribbon bow.


The white CS is matted onto black CS, a hole punched and a narrow black ribbon is threaded through it.

Thanks for visiting me today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!