Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CHERISH YOUR ANTIQUES DAY

Did you know that today (9 April) is Cherish Your Antiques Day?

I have made a card to celebrate this wacky holiday, using the image called 
Gus Birthday - Recount from Bugaboo Stamps


I used Copics for the colouring and Glossy Accents on his specs


The sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps too.

As this is to be a man's birthday card, I kept the embellishments to a minimum, adding just  gingham ribbon.  Instead I used layering, and foam dimensional tape between the layers.

Thank for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this to the following challenges:


10 comments:

  1. Just too funny, love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian
    Owner
    Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this hun what a great make and thank you for joining us over at Dragonfly Dreams Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring and design. Just perfect for our challenge.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. So know how he feels thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fun card...love the colouring and use of Glossy accents for more dimension. Thank You for joining in with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! My birthday is coming up and I think I feel this way every year! Great card. Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny! Thanks for joining us at TWISTED TUESDAY CHALLENGES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card!! I love their images at Bugaboo! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! Fun and beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still makes me smile Jen!

    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!