Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 28, 2014

LAVENDER BEAD EMBROIDERY

This little thank you card is a variation of one that I am regularly asked to make


I sewedon the stems with green embroidery cotton and then sewed on the clusters of lavender beads, directly onto the cream coloured cardstock diecut:

I used a cream coloured CS mat, and a pale yellow base card.

The embellishments are a peel-off sentiment and a lilac satin ribbon bow.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
 DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges


6 comments:

  1. I love your card. Thank you for explaining how you made it - very creative. Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love how you made your floral arrangement!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck - Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Love the detail with the beading. Thanks for sharing with us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable card & design!
    Glad you joined us for the challenge at One Stitch At A Time, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Gorgeous flowers and very nice card!

    Thank you for participating in the One Stitch at a Time Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!