Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 20, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: ROSA

Three more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and this one is called 

ROSA 

Here is the card I made using the image:



Here is a better look at the image that I coloured using Copics and a white gel pen:



The image is available in jpeg and png versions, and also this precoloured version


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY CARD To THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES


6 comments:

  1. Ooh, this jumped out at me and pulled me it, BOLD and lovely!!!

    This is perfect for Paper Crafting Challenges, it is NO Pattern DP papers, I hope to see you link up!

    -Huz Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous creation....Thank you for sharing your project with us this week.
    Good luck in the draw.
    Kobie - Hobbycutz Challenge Owner & Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and beautiful new image, Jen! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally love this! I say that phrase to my son all the time so it really made me smile! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week and hope to see you again. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful CAS card Jen. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh love this card!!! Thanks for joining us at Pile it on last week for the our no designer paper! Hope you take some time this week to join us again - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!