Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A NEW CHALLENGE AT 'A SONG IN YOUR HeART'

We have another song-inspired challenge at A SONG IN YOUR HeART

by
Raffi

and here is my card inspired by the song


I printed the other and baby image by Anne Fenton onto printed DP and coloured with alcohol markers and a white gel pen:


The mats are brown CS and the card base is white CS.
As embellishments I used an offcut of the DP, raffia tie and a layered flower.
The base of the flower is made from the cutouts from the Envelope Punch Board.


Click here to go the challenge pot to find the place to upload your entry.

Thanks for visiting me today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges
R


6 comments:

  1. very beautiful I love the way you did this. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I love how you put the image on dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how precious. Love the stamped image on the DP and the white highlights. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image and I love the collage effect you achieved by stamping on the dp...sooo pretty!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely! The image looks beautiful stamped on the patterned paper background. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jenn! Simply beautiful! I'm such a huge fan of your creations! Thanks for joining us in our almost month long Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon/Dt

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!