Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 19, 2015

TWISTED THURSDAY AT THE OUTLAWZ


The theme at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge this week is 'things with wings' and my entry features a precoloured image called Hope from The Paper Shelter store


I printed her in a precoloured frame and added the two digital images of doves.

As embellishments, I sewed n some pearl and flower sequins:



The corner detail on my card is also sew on pearls.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:
THE PAPER SHELTER, MAKE IT DIGITAL 

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Jen, thanks for sharing it with us at sisteractcardchallenge.

    Hermien
    dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Like the touch of the two doves. Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's BEAUTIFUL. What a gorgeous card. I adore the image and your coloring. This card has definite WOW factor. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our Make It Digital! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love this beautiful image. And lots of pretty bling on it too. Thank you so much for joining our Bling it Out challenge.
    Veerle - DT member Creative Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, love how you've framed the gorgeous Paper Shelter image, and the doves go perfectly with the image, thanks for playing along at the Paper Shelter Make it digital challenge using a Paper Shelter image, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous. Love how you used the image and frame - really pops against the white background. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!