Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, June 22, 2015

PLAYING WITH CARDSTOCK SCRAPS - CAS STYLE


This is the brief for the CAS challenge at the Outlawz this week:

"This week's challenge is to use up some of those scraps.  
Whether it's borders, die-cuts, punch-outs, etc, 
use those scraps as long as your card/project is CAS."

I used offcuts of black and red cardstock and a couple of dies , using both the diecuts and the negatives, as well as a flower punch, twine and two gems.

I made two cards, and a tag:



Thanks for dropping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA 

I would like to enter the following challenges 




7 comments:

  1. Great project thanks for joining the blog hop at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project!! Thanks for sharing with us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog! Hugs, Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking, the red and black work really well. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week, good luck! Colette - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the color combination, Jen! It makes for a beautiful bold contrast on your cards. Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch Of Crafty Friends. Good luck! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and tag love the black and red and use of the negative cuts too--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how all the cards match and the colors. Nice to see that you used some of your odds and ends. Thank You for sharing with us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good idea to use scraps on these tags - thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Cardmakers & more.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!