Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 20, 2015

LET'S PLAY BUGABOO BINGO


Today's challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog is BINGO:

 

I chose FLOWER / RIBBON / PLAYER'S CHOICE (lace) to create my card, using the image  
Flower Lady Bug Love, coloured with alcohol markers and Glossy Accents


I also used the following to create my card:

white cs base
 digital paper
red ribbon
red ribbon bow
lace
button
white milky gems
peel off sentiment

Click HERE to link to the challenge post.

Tanks for visiting today.

luv'n hggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa

I would like to enter these challenges:

SOUTHERN GIRLS, TICKING, TACKING AND TOEING (LACE/GOLD/RIBBON) 

 




4 comments:

  1. Love this image and it has been beautifully coloured. Super layout and love how you added the lace. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely
    Thank you for joining us in our Button it challenge at Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges. Cheers, Carol D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!