Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, June 3, 2015

HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

Today is NATIONAL EGG DAY

Well, in the US it is, and to celebrate I made this card:


The Bugaboo images featured on my card are
Eggbert Nurse 2 and Eggbert Bunny, coloured using alcohol markers


There is Glossy Accents on the noses and balloon


I have layered dp's and cardstock on a white c base :
and white ric-rac and a button as the embellishments


The sentiment is my own, and the card sketch from The Outlawz today.


Thanks for poppng by!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA


:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I haven't seen this one before, I think I must go shopping, lol thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!