Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, June 30, 2015

BUBABOO STAMPS' NEW RELEASE TUESDAY

LIVE EVERY MOMENT
LAUGH EVERY DAY
LOVE BEYOND WORDS

One of today's new releases is this lovely set of Live, Laugh, Love circle images that I used, individually, on each third of my card.


Each one was layered onto digital paper, and then coloured song alcohol marker.  I added some gems to each circle:

The extra words are computer generated.

Click here to link to the Bugaboo store to where you will find this image.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DDURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. Jen absolutely gorgeous! I hope you don't mind but I've got to case this design I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!