Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge


My card was made according to the sketch over at The Outlawz today

 

and features a Sassy Cheryl image that I coloured using alcohol markers

 The background of my card is digital, and I added the sewn on sequins and beads as the 'real' embellishments:



Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa 

I would like to enter these challenges:

AVENUE 4613 CREATE, ANYTHING GOEs (without twist option)

 


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the colours are great, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and love your color choices! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please join us again. It is always a treat to see your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet image, love your colours, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love the bright colours you used. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and great details! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your card
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time , hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image! Great coloring job as well.

    Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!