Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, June 11, 2015

THE OUTLAWZ TWISTED THURSDAY CHALLENGE - GUEST DESIGNER

I have the privilege of being the Guest Designer at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge today, 

where the theme is 

FATHER'S DAY / NATURE

and this is my card to inspire you to join us:


The image featured n my card is from the generous sponsor of the challenge prize, Stitchy Bear.

I used a precoloured background and coloured the image with alcohol markers


There are diecuts and sewn on sequins and beads as the embellishments


The link to the challenge is here.
It would be great to see you join us!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Jen! Your coloring is gorgeous...I love everything about this card! Thanks for being our GD at Twisted Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite amazing, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts this month, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, love that colouring technique! Beautiful work Jen.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!