Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 19, 2015

THE OUTLAZ SKETCH CHALLENGE


This is the card I created for the Outlawz Sketch challenge this week, according to this sketch:


 

The image featured on my card is called Scarlet by Art by Miran, and is coloured using my alcohl markers:

 Also used are the following:

white cs base
digital papers background
sewn on beads 
a spray of flowers
 ribbon and gems

Thanks for popping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA 

I would like to enter these challenges:

THE PAPER SHELTER, MAKE IT DIGITAL


4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous project!Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby looking card. Stunning design and lovely image. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love the colours and layout! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us at Art By Mi Ran.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!