Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, June 28, 2015

FREEBIE FRIDAY WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

It’s Freebie Friday with Bugaboo Stamps, and here is my project made with this week’s freebie:

I used the image on a calendar page for August, and layered it onto a precoloured background, and added the August calendar.
The image was coloured using alcohol markers, a white gel pen and I added Glossy Accents.


Click HERE to find the link to download this image for yourself.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter:

A GEM OF A CHALLENGE, SUMMERTIME
 

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I can't see any image on this blog post. Did you forget it or is there something wrong with my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous calender page, I like the design, Thank you for taking the time to play along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!