Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, June 15, 2015

SUMMER FUN


Today's theme for the Greeting Card challenge at The Outlawz is Summer/Summer Vacation, and this is the card I created.

The image is a colouring page that I merged into a png digital frame.  the image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

I then added a spray of roses and a pink bow.


To qualify, the card as to have a sentiment, and mine is on he metal charm:


Thanks for visiting today!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:




11 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I love the flower spray and horseshoe you added!! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.Thank you for sharing with us in Card Mania Challenge #69 Use a Metal Embellishment. Good Luck!.

    Hugs.
    Evie - DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and I love the frame you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion

    Helen x
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project and your colouring is stunning. Thank you for joining us at crafting from the heart challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project! Great job colouring! That horseshoe adds the perfect touch!
    Thanks for joining us at LTSCB. Best of luck with your entry!

    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layout of this card. My 5 yr old granddaughter loves the horse. She said "I wish I could have this card." Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FANTASTIC Card!!! I love horses!!!
    Cristina, DT for Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely summery card and pretty colour pallet Thanks for entering our 'Here Comes Summer' Challenge at Ooh La La Creations
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this month. Good Luck!
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!