Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 19, 2015

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS


This week's freebie from Bugaboo Stamps is the cute image used on my card:

It is coloured using alcohl markers and a white gel pen. .The background is digital, and I added a digital sentiment coloured using alcohol markers, and covered in Glossy Accents.
  I have also used faux stitching and a real button and twine.

Click here to link to where you can download this image from the store.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I woud like to enter these challeges:

 
SISTER ACT, ANYTHING GOES


3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! Great colour combo and gorgeous colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge and our theme of 'Add a Button' Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!