Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 17, 2015

THE UNSTAMPABELLES CHALLENGE : FAMILY HISTORY

Who is in your family tree?

A new challenge has started at The Unstampabelles, and it's

FAMILY HISTORY
(WITH A TWIST OF VINTAGE)

My maternal grandmother's maiden name was Schilperoort, and  Peter Schilperoort (Founder of famous Dutch Swing College Band) was her cousin.  I made this family connection the subject of my DT inspiration card for you:


My card was created by digitally layering various photographs (from the internet) and then printing onto cardstock (so it's a single layer card)



Much misting,and distressing later - this is the outcome, which I rather like.

Click here to enter the challenge.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:








4 comments:

  1. WHat a great card, Jen. It looks so vintage and put together! Thanks for linking your card with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your vintage style - a fabulous project. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on our challenge, love it, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is perfect for our challenge at Crafty Catz thanks dor sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!