Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 5, 2015

BUGABOO STAMPS :: NEW RELEASE :: MEET CHARLIE!


This cute pooch image is called Charlie  Birthday and is available in the Bugaboo Store HERE.  I coloured him using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and printing him on a pawprint background.


The sentiment is my own, printed on a bone shaped template.

I added a diecut and embossed layered flower with a pearl centre. 

Thanks for popping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen LeEflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Charlie is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Paradise of stamps for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling. Love it. Bright and cheery.

    Tammi
    Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and a card that would cheer anyone up , thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute make. thanks for joining us in the sisters of craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!