Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, May 22, 2015

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

As you know, Bugaboo Stamps gives you a fabulous freebie every Friday, and my card features the one for you this week:


You will find this cute little Watermelon Bear here in the Bugaboo Store.

I merged the image with a digital background, and coloured it using alcohol markers, a white gel pen and Stickles:


I also used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs card base
green cs mats
white ribbon
pearls
digital sentiment on a clip art image of a watermelon slice

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:




9 comments:

  1. Lovely card and great coloring of that adorable image!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made "watermelon" out of your background papers, Jen! Fabulous and definitely 'cute.' Thanks so much for honoring us by playing in the "Cute with a Sentiment" challenge this fortnight at Aud Sentiments. Good luck and come play again in our next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooh think I will have to go and get that image - so cute. Love how you have used it. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Aud Sentiments and wishing you all the best in the draw. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great way coloring this one. It is beautifull.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant not Craft your Passion but Inspiration Destination.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thanks for playing at Crafting by Designs good luck love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thank you for joining our Creative Corner challenge. :)//Cat - Creative Corner Admin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card! Love the stamped image and the colour choice and colouring are spot on.
    Thanks for taking part in the Craft for the Craic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! so sweet! Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig. Henryka DT.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!