Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, May 22, 2015

MUSIC - THE FRIDAY CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ


 I simply adored this colouring page image I found a while back, and it seemed perfect for a Father's Day card, my entry for the Friday challenge at The Outlawz today.

I coloured it using alcohol markers an a white gel pen, an then fussy cut it.

Three silver rings were added as embellishments (as 'pierings') and it was popped up on foam blocks.

The digital sentiment was printed directly onto the white base card.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang


5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun card! Love the image you've used! We’re moving on Wednesday! I hope you’ve had a chance to visit the new blog and become a follower. If you haven’t had a chance yet, remember, it is a requirement to claim prizes at IDCB. If you have, thank you so much for your support and thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in the very 1st Challenge at Petal Lu with your Amazing card.
    Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!! I love the image and the sentiment is just perfect with it! Thanks for sharing in our Sentiment challenge at Crafting By Designs, Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad my dad doesn't look like that lol! love the colours in his hair. This is a fun card and I'm so pleased you chose to join us at Petal Lu. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    What a special fathers day card!!
    Nicely colored.
    Thanks for playing along over at the Creative corner challenge blog.
    Linda -DT CCC

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!