Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A NEW RELEASE AT BUGABOO STAMPS


Today's new release is a real cutie - Cupcake Kidz - and you can find her here

I used alcohol markers for the colouring:


The background paper is from the Bugaboo store here.

I added a shiny orange box, as well as three milky gems, and an orange cs mat on a white base card.
Thank for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! So bright and colorful. The frosting on the cupcakes look shiny. Very well colored.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    TTCRD DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Great coloring too! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#262. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!