Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 31, 2015

THE OUTLAWZ COLOURING CHALLENGE


This is the card I entered into The Outlawz colouring challenge, where the theme is Anything goes /with an optional twist of Christmas.

My little snowman image is the freebie offered by Mo Manning this week, was coloured using alcohol markers:



I printed fussy cut the image and popped it up on precoloured background and added a peel off sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South, Africa

I would like to enter the following challenges:


15 comments:

  1. What a lovely scene. Love that new stamp from Mo, what a cute snowman. Truly fabulous Christmas card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Fab 'n' Funky crew in our Christmas Challenge. So glad you did! Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this and commented on it over at Outlawz, Jen, but now I'm here wearing my DT hat. :-D I'm so happy to see you playing along with us in our "Cute with a Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight. Good luck and I hope you'll come play again later this week in our next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 60 with your lovely crafting, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card ...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little holiday tree ... so very glad you *let it snow* with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fun Christmas scene .Love the snowman . Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous snowman, super fast make too! Go you!
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's Clubhouse challenge this time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous - I just love this card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments. New challenge starts tomorrow - I do hope we will see you entering again. Thanks Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. It reminds me of Christmas cards I got as a child. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy WOW that is an amazing job of coloring, i honestly thought the image must've come from a fancy art cd! WOW! :)love love love! !thanks for joining our snowy fun at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and I love the colours!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creation! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope you see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute, festive card and I love your colouring!
    What a gorgeous CAS card and I love your cheery snowman!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card!! Beautiful coloring as well. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Art by Miran Challenge. Hugs, Mi Ran

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and a really cute image - love the face on the tree!

    Thanks for joining us at the Glory of Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!