Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 16, 2015

COME AND PLAY BINGO WITH US AT BUGABOO STAMPS!

A new challenge has started at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog, and this week we're playing 
BINGO

I have a full house, and this is my card:


The two Bugaboo images featured on my card are
and I used alcohol  markers to colour them:


My card has the following to give it a Bingo full house:

white cs base
layered digital papers
blue cs mat with a diecut border detail
net bow (net comes from the backing off my mosaic tiles)
pink button sewn onto the net and card
twine bow
(3D) puffy acrylic bead made into a charm
vinyl peel off sentiment


  
Your link to the challenge is HERE, and this is your Bingo board:



Thanks for dropping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges

7 comments:

  1. A full house, that's well done, and the outcome is a super sweet summery card for a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is adorable, love your image it is adorable. thanks for entering the HIMCR challenge,
    Cathy DT
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me giggle - I feel sad for the girl who dropped her cone! What an amazing job you did with blackout bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Jen. Love the merged images and the fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always am stumped when it comes to ice cream colors and I am now slapping my hand to my forehead to forget about a lovely green for mint chip! I always am bored with strawberry, chocolate and vanilla or variations on those. Thanks! Great entry for Send a Smile 4 Kids - thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy fun card!! Love the image you have used and the use of buttons CUTE!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Jen. Awesome images with so many colors. So many great details with the net, button and twine bow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!