Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 16, 2015

I wouldn't call myself a rubber stamper ....

.... but I do own stamps, inks, and all the other paraphernalia .....

I own a couple of the more well known and popular stamps, 
including this one from Magnolia:


This cute little Tilda was stamped on white cardstock and coloured using alcohol markers


The bckground is digital layering, but I did add the following 'real' embellishments:

blue cs mats
Stickles
pastel gems
pink ribbon and bow with butterfly and beads sewn on
the bow in her hair is a nail art gem
the sentiment is computer generated and printed on white cs.

Thank for popping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:



13 comments:

  1. You have made a fabulous card, love all the digi detail and "real" detail too.
    I'm no stamper either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cool sentiment you've created. Such a sweet and sparkly card. Thanks for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week. We're so glad that you did. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the glitz with that sentiment! Thanks for playing in the Ai Challege!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Creation! Thank You so much for joining Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous, Thank you for playing along with us at Graph'It colour crazy Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty little design, Jen - thanx for playing along with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT)
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW, this is adorable and if it's going to a child, they'll be thrilled with it. Saw your creation on SAS4Kids and had to come in for a closer looks. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - love the way you've coloured the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so completely adorable! I love that Tilda stamp and how beautifully you've colored her. Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town.

    hugs,
    Laura C. - Tilda's Town DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Great design and I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute coloring and designing Jen! Thanks for linking up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous make! Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Square' Challenge at Graph'It Colouring challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful card. Tilda looks so adorable. Thanks for joining us again for our May challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne (owner)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!